CAMO PRICE $2,949 - includes larger rudder and turbo fins
- Crew: 1
- Length: 12' 1"
- Width: 33"
- Capacity: 400 lbs
- Fitted Hull Weight: 81 lbs
- Fully Rigged Weight: 99 lbs
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
Whether it’s work or play, the Outback boasts the functionality, stability and utility to get the job done. A wide hull provides form stability, allowing you to cast – or reel in the big one – without rocking the boat. The Outback features plenty of cargo and stowage space, and, thanks to its MirageDrive® system, your hands are free to tend to your photography, casting, or whatever else is on the day’s “work list”. Now with a built in Lowrance- Ready transducer mount to make installing a fish finder/Transducer a snap.
- Four Molded-In Rod Holders
- Large Covered Bow Hatch
- Lowrance® Ready
- Mesh-Covered Stowage Pocket
- Rear Cargo Area with Bungee® Tie Downs
- Sail Mount
- Twist and Stow Rudder
- Two 8” Twist and Seal Hatches with Gear Bucket
- Two-Piece Paddle with On-Hull Storage
- Vantage CT Seating
All colors, graphics and specifications of all models are subject to change without notice.
Mirage Pedal Kayaks
Mirage Pro Angler Fishing Kayaks