- Crew: 1
- Length: 13'
- Width: 28.5"
- Capacity: 350 lbs
- Fitted Hull Weight: 65.5 lbs
- Fully Rigged Weight: 70.5 lbs
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
The Quest 13 is Hobie’s swiftest solo paddle kayak, with a sleek, swell-eating stride. It has the sea legs for light touring, and excels for fishing.
The rotomolded polyethylene hull features generous belowdeck stowage, ample space for tackle boxes or tents, plus molded rod holders for trolling. A large, Bungee-secured stern cargo area accommodates everything from optional tackle to a Hobie Livewell, and an optional Twist and Stow rudder with foot steering control keeps the bow pointed in the right direction.
- Adjustable Deluxe Padded Seats
- Two-Piece Paddles w/ On-Hull Storage
- Cargo Area w/ Bungee Tie-Downs
- Two 8” Twist and Seal Hatches (patent pending) w/Gear Bucket
- Accessory Tray
- Adjustable Foot Braces
- Large Covered Bow Hatch
- Two Molded-In Rod Holders
All colors, graphics and specifications of all models are subject to change without notice.
Mirage Pedal Kayaks
Mirage Pro Angler Fishing Kayaks